Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Saturday, December 27, 2008

PPP (Precious Peter Pix!)











Okay, so I made up that acronym for the title of this post! So many people, myself included, do the FFF posts, so I made this one up for Peter since I post more pix of him than the other 4 kids put together! They do ask me once in a while why it's always Peter on here so I need to try to do a better job in 2009 with putting their faces on the blog too!! Peter has such a great imagination already and loves pretending he's on a cell phone or computer. He pretends he's eating or sleeping too! He is at such a fun age right now. So much personality in this little guy! He's very loving and affectionate too. He will come up to me and give me a kiss on the leg and take off to play again. He loves his little dolly too as you can see from this picture above! What a wonderful Christmas it was with Peter here this year. We missed him so much when he was still in Guatemala last Christmas! We are so blessed with our 5 wonderful kids!!!!




No comments: