Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Green Eggs...

And Ham...we LOVE this book and all Dr. Seuss books for that matter!  What better way to celebrate what would have been Dr. Seuss's 108th birthday but with green eggs and ham for breakfast!  The kids loved it and Ricky even said, "I do so love green eggs and ham!"



I even have some great Dr. Seuss items in my etsy shop in honor of the day!




Peter wanted to make a birthday cake to celebrate but we settled for Dr. Seuss brownies with green frosting!

Have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Gardenia said...

what an awesome idea!! I knew his bday was coming up, and we may have to do this too. my daughter loves the book, green eggs and ham ! you all staying warm up there? we're getting some day right now ((as our daffodils are coming up))!!