Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Breakfast with the Grinch


We went to breakfast with the Grinch this past weekend. I was sure that Peter would be so scared of him but he eventually sat on his lap for some pictures! He really needed to study him from afar first and then finally warmed up to the idea of getting closer to the Grinch.
We continue to keep busy around our household between hockey, basketball, church activities, lots of Christmas celebrations and just the day-to-day busy-ness of a family of seven! We have at least 2 holiday parties every weekend in December up to Christmas. That starts to get a little crazy but we make it to the ones we can or I send Rich alone!! It helps that I have been done with my Chistmas shopping for weeks now! I even have all the gifts wrapped, Christmas cards mailed out and only have my baking left to do! Many people have asked me how I get shopping done so early. The answer is simple...I start shopping for the next year on December 26th! By starting early, you get great buys. I also pick up gifts throughout the entire year and tuck them away until the holidays. It does get tougher to shop for kids early when they get older as their likes change frequently. But with 3 younger ones, tons of nieces and nephews,two December birthdays, and all that we have going on all the time, I am happy to get the shopping done way before the Christmas crowds hit the shopping malls!! Now I can relax and enjoy the Christmas season!

No comments: