Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Winter Wonderland!




BRRRRR! It's cold out today! At this time of year, we need to add an extra 10 minutes to the time it usually takes to get ready to go outside. It does help that the twins can do most of the outdoor gear themselves now but Peter still takes a while to get dressed. I have yet to take him out to play in the snow this year. He still needs winter boots and snowpants which I plan to get this next week!
We love the private setting of our home since we are tucked back from the street about 200 feet....until this time of year! Then the shoveling and snow removal from the driveway becomes a full-time job! A hot cup of tea sounds good right about now.....


No comments: