Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Jesus' Birthday Party!

Every year before Christmas, my sister and I get together with our "brood" to celebrate Jesus birth. We make it into a birthday party theme with games, crafts, birthday cake and gifts for each other. With 10 children between the two of us, it's too crazy getting together on Christmas day so this has evolved into a nice early celebration. The kids exchange gifts and this year they all took turns reading the bible story of Christ's birth. Grandma and Grandpa even came to the party this year! Earlier in the day, Greta was in the play "How the Grinch Tried to Steal Christmas" at our church. The picture below is of the performance. My nephew, Bobby, is in the army and just came home on leave that afternoon so he stopped in and had lunch with us! Ricky is so crazy about Bobby and has always looked up to him!! This Christmas, please remember all the military men and women who are serving our country far from home and apart from their families. They need our prayers for continued safety and support!!






No comments: