Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Monday, February 23, 2009

Pizza Pete!!





This little guy is just so fun to watch! He really has a great imagination and can play by himself for long periods of time. He and Ricky are the closest of buddies too. He follows Ricky around the house and copies everything Ricky does...some nice and lots of naughty stuff!! Peter also is doing an AMAZING job with potty training at only 21 months. I think he would be completely trained if he was more verbal but his speech is slow to come. He uses the potty at least 5 times a day now! I haven't changed a dirty diaper in weeks so he consistently poops on the potty! He usually has 1 or 2 wet diapers in a day but he's is doing so well. Peter is such a joy for this family. His easy-going personality fits right in with the Type A personalities of most of the rest of this family!!! We are so lucky that he just goes with the flow...

2 comments:

Mary Ann said...

How cute is he!!!!Thanks for the blog award. you are tooo kind!

Mama Bear said...

Oh my, what a truly adorable "chef"!