Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Baby Kittens

When we visit our lake home where my parents live fulltime, we get to visit our cat, Gracie.  She just had 7 kittens so my kids are so excited!  They are begging and pleading to be able to keep one or two and I am dragging my feet.  We had cats in the past and I am not sure I want to deal with the fur everywhere and the work that I always get stuck doing.  I like the arrangement we have leaving her at the lake with Grandma and Grandpa better!  Anyways, all 5 kids enjoyed holding the baby kittens and snuggling with them.  Greta cut blankets for them out of some fleece that she had so they were very content little fur balls!

kitties and craigslist 004 kitties and craigslist 016 kitties and craigslist 012

kitties and craigslist 015

kitties and craigslist 001 kitties and craigslist 002

I have to say this is the first time I have posted on my blog using Windows Live Writer and I love it so much more than my old format!  Thanks Tera for helping me figure it out!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kittens!
I'll have to check out Windows Live Writer. I alwats use Flicker so I can make the pictures a little bigger.

Anonymous said...

OMG they are sooooooooo cute!!!!!! I love the differnt colored ones!

Mama Bear said...

ahhhhhhhhh, how adorable. There's nothing like a small cuddly little soft kitten.

nora said...

I am not a cat lover - BUT I
m glad its you and not me that has to say no.

Would love to hear about Windows Live Writer. AND we definitely need to get a date on for the zoo. The next few weeks are hectic with school finishing, but after that its pretty wide open.

merkley4 said...

Sweet... Sweet!!! The children and the kittens!!!