Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Thursday, July 1, 2010

THRIFTY THURSDAY…99 CENT SALE!!!

I just returned from a wonderful week-long vacation and I need to get back to business!!  My Etsy shop was closed while I was gone so it’s time to get some sales again!! 

This week’s Thrifty Thursday deal is on over 20 different very cute flower hair clippies.  These are great when used with headbands or beanies and especially adorable worn directly in hair.  Perfect for newborns all the way to women! A perfect photography prop too.  Stock up at this great price…only one of each type available but the more you buy, the more you save with reduced shipping.

socks-spring 631

socks-spring 627

socks-spring 632

socks-spring 633

socks-spring 628

All flowers are 3-5” in diameter and attached to an alligator clip.  Check out these cute hair clips at my Etsy shop.  Stop back tomorrow for vacation photos….

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm comig back to your ETSY shop this weekend. I'm at work right now (Shhhhh!) and cant do alot of internet stuff so I'll be back for bows! Super cute!