Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Life at the Lake

This chair had my name all over it!!

spring 2010 138

There’s nothing like a cup of coffee, a good book, and a great view of the lake on a beautiful spring morning!spring 2010 143

 Mommy and her handsome little man…

spring 2010 152

Peter doesn’t remember being at the lake last summer.  He LOVES playing in the water and sand and he kept saying to me, “this is just like a beach, Mommy!”  I kept telling him, “this is your beach, Peter!”

spring 2010 159

spring 2010 160

This past weekend, we enjoyed time with cousins…these three clowns had trouble finding the right sized life jackets! 

spring 2010 157

Tubing….

spring 2010 164

Boating….the kids love to drive the pontoon boat with their grandpa…

spring 2010 168

Bright and early in the morning while still in their pajamas…

spring 2010 166

spring 2010 174

Ahhh…life at the lake!  Do we really need to go home and leave all this fun behind???!!!

spring 2010 165

6 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Ahhhhhh, looks like heaven on earth!! What I wouldn't give for such a retreat.
Suz

Gardenia said...

what a beautiful place. I'd never be able to leave.

Amy said...

Beautiful pictures. It looks like it was a fun time for all.
Blessings,
Amy

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

that looks fantastic! yes I agree why leave.

Emily said...

Oh... what a fabulous place to be!

Becca said...

So nice. I can almost hear the birds chirping...