Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to back Birthdays!

This week we also celebrated Taylor’s 15th birthday!!  She will be starting High School in 2 weeks!  Once again, I think back to when she was little and can’t believe so many years have passed already.  When Taylor was a baby, we couldn’t go anywhere without strangers stopping us to comment on what a precious baby she was.  I got so many comments from people that she should be a baby model!!  Well, I eventually took her to an agency for the chance to be chosen for a photo shoot(what can I say…I was a first-time mom and thought my kid was the cutest one out there..plus I had lots more free time than I do now!!).  Anyway, she was chosen for a session to pose for Huggies Diapers.  She had to smile and cooperate for over 1 hour(keep in mind she was 12 months at the time!) and she actually did it!  She got her first paycheck at age 12 months and that was the end of her career.  I realized it was way too much work and I needed to just enjoy her at home!

Taylor has had many struggles as she entered school and has had so much to overcome in her life.  Despite that, she is a strong, kind, compassionate child.  We couldn’t be prouder of the beautiful young lady she is becoming!!  Happy Birthday pretty girl!!

g sale, Tay, apples 033

g sale, Tay, apples 032

g sale, Tay, apples 023

6 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh Happy Birthday Taylor and Hannah! WOW Lynda ... you guys have been busy busy busy! I apologize for dropping off the face of the earth lately ... How was your trip to Paris? The photos were beautiful and how lukcy to be able to do that with your girls! Are you all heading to the State Fair this week? We're heading there Friday afternoon ... yippie!

Well I hope you guys enjoy the waning days of summer - UGH! We Minnesotans know what is right around the corner!

Hugs from Prior Lake!
Rebekah and Family

Anonymous said...

OMg she is just gorgeous!! THEN AND NOW!!!!!

I have two in high school next week..OMG OMG OMG! NOOOO

Tim and Jenny said...

Happy Birthday Taylor! :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Taylor!!!!!

AZ Chapman said...

happy b day H

Mama Bear said...

Ahhh, a very special 15th birthday to a very special young lady.