Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Wordful Wednesday

A neighbor of mine always has an annual Easter egg hunt for some of the children that live nearby.  Last night we got together for a beautiful spring evening and the kids had a blast hunting for eggs!  Some years it is just too cold or snowy to do it outside but with Easter being later this year and our weather being unseasonably warm, it was perfect to be outdoors!

spring 2010 012

spring 2010 015

 

spring 2010 011

spring 2010 013

spring 2010 014

spring 2010 016

And my favorite photo of the evening was this next one…it looks like Peter found all these eggs but he really didn’t! 

spring 2010 020

To see more Word-ful Wednesday posts, please check out Angie’s blog.

5 comments:

Spudsnsalsa said...

Yep, just my luck that the warm weather is where ever I'm not! Looks like the boys had fun.
Suz

Liz Mays said...

OH MY GOSH!!! They found SO many eggs!

Gardenia said...

great hiding places! love the pics. yes, the last one is the best.

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

how fun! and Peter is smiling! Maya is very excited about hunting easter eggs!!!! what a great neighbor you have.

Dianne said...

wonderful photos!!
I love the joyful look on Peter's face, and the last shot is priceless :)