Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

ChuckECheese Party







Ricky has been asking for his own birthday party for over a year now. Last year Greta had a party with her friends at the skating arena in town. I had good intentions of letting Ricky have a party with his friends too. With a Dec. 28 birthday and being a twin, it's tough for mom to swing more activities! Then the holidays and their birthdays came and went and we were focused on getting Peter home from Guatemala so I thought I would have his party after Peter was home with us. Well, fast forward to one year later and he's still asking for his own party so we FINALLY did it!! He wanted to go to ChuckECheese and invited all the awesome children from his class at school. They all had a great time and I am so glad we did this for him. He was so excited leading up to the party and that's all he talked about from the minute he got up this morning. I have to say that this restaurant did a great job accomodating special needs children. I think it was hard on Greta to not be the center of attention but I let her bring a girlfriend along so that helped!! Ricky really has a great group of sweet, caring friends!!!
****Make sure you stop back tomorrow for the blog giveaway!!!

1 comment:

merkley4 said...

It looks like they all had a great time!!! Happy Belated Birthday Greta and Ricky!!