Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Monday, January 5, 2009

Hockey Weekend

Hannah and her hockey team had a tournament in another town about 3 hours away this past weedend. Rich and I decided to take just her and Greta since both play hockey this year. The other 3 stayed home and Grandma and Grandpa were kind enough to come back here from their home in WI for the third time in a little over a week to babysit for us. It worked out well as our hotel room was very tiny and we could not have fit anyone else in there. In the past we have packed our whole family in one hotel room but nobody sleeps well and we are so crowded!! As far as hockey went, they won the first game and then lost the next two but still got 4th place!! Hey, it's better than last tournament when they were 8th out of 8 teams!! Anyway, it was a fun weekend but Rich and I were oh so ready for the kids to go back to school. Two plus weeks was just too long to have off when the weather was so cold and they were stuck inside too much!!! Now I can get back into my peaceful routine with just Peter and mommy at home again!! Today, however, was laundry day with 6 huge loads of dirty clothes!!! Tomorrow should be better!!!

No comments: