Check out my ETSY shop!!!!

Check out my ETSY shop!!!!
Click on the photo to see my latest creations at Etsy!!!

Monday, November 23, 2009

Black Friday

I have a tradition each year on the day following Thanksgiving.  My mom and I get up at some ridiculously early hour and sneak out the door.  First stop is for coffee.  Then we begin the craziness of waiting in the cold in long lines to get those Black Friday deals.  I can’t wait to see what the deals will be!  We love the crowds and the excitement of the season.  After that day, my shopping will be done and I will be able to relax and truly enjoy the Christmas season…after all, I started my Christmas shopping on December 26th of last year!!!

But while I am out shopping, I just wanted to let you know of a great deal that you can get in on and not even leave the comfort of your warm home!  If you place an order at my Etsy shop on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday, you can get FREE shipping and FREE socks!  Go HERE to check it out!!!!

Remember, I am constantly adding new items to my Etsy shop.  Here are a few of the latest…

sox-winter 081

Tinkerbell Ruffle Socks

sox-winter 078

sox-winter 083

Disney Princess Ruffle Socks

sox-winter 087

3 comments:

merkley4 said...

You do such nice work!!!

Gardenia said...

oh gosh, the tinkerbell ones. I might have to order those for someone's stocking! I'll be in touch. also, I couldn't find you on etsy. can you help??

Gardenia said...

I love the tinker bell socks. would you make a pair in the same size as the last time. i think it was size 5 - 8 -- the stretchy white socks are great. also love the peppermint ribbon ones i saw on your etsy shop. so those too please, in the stretchy white sock same size. they will be great stocking stuffers for Flower. I'll send you a check. thanks,